Tuesday 30 April 2019

Terrarium for Sale

Sand Terrarium

Open Terrarium

Terrarium for sale at Indo American Nursery at Ulsoor. Saw these and few other items kept for sale in the plant nursery office. With their permission I took pictures so that I can make new ones with these designs ideas in mind.

I feel it's important to see many other terrarium design and themes so that you can copy a part of it, or infuse some ideas based on what you have seen.

Earlier during a Sunday Soul Sante event in Bangalore, I took pictures of open terrarium that has been made and kept for display. Along with it, there was a note which was hung next to the terrarium made for sale. Note said - DO NOT TAKE PHOTOGRAPHS.

Well, I took pictures after seeing the note. I think the creator of these terrarium didn't want visitor to take pictures and copy his or her creative ideas. Having said this, I feel terrarium is loosing it's relevance.

No comments:

Post a Comment